Living Live 2014
BUY TICKETS HERE
claim 50% off using the offer code Signal1Live
Living Live 2014 comes to Uttoxeter Racecourse on 21st & 22nd June 2014 and is one not-to-miss!
Whether you are looking for interior and outdoor living inspiration, want to shop for the most fabulous gifts or tuck in to the region's finest food; Living Live 2014 is a spectacular show that you must add to your social calendar this summer!
With over 100 hand-picked exhibitors due to be in attendance it is the perfect excuse to spend a fun-filled day with family and friends, soaking up the summer sun in a stunning location in Uttoxeter.
- Five exhibition and shopping zones including: Home and Garden, Fashion and Lifestyle, Health and Wellbeing, Food and Drink and Motors
- Classic Car Show
- Live Celebrity chef cooking demonstrations with Simon Smith , Paul Gilmore ( Restaurant Gilmores), Matt Davies (Chief Executive Chef of Lewis Partnership) and Young Chef of Tomorrow Award 2013 finalist Andrew Platt
- Talks and book signing with Author and Nutritionist Fiona Kirk
- Beer Festival and Themed Bar by Letherbritches Brewery
- Live Music Acts and Outdoor Entertainment hosted by Signal Radio
- Magic Tricks and Balloon show by Ricsai Magic UK
- Family Fun Fair
- Zorbing Experience by Abzorbed Entertainment
- Land Rover Terrapod Off-Road Drive Experience from main sponsors Stafford Land Rover
- Late entertainment stage until 9:30pm with Live Bands including The Magnetic Jellyfish on Saturday 21st June
Tickets are on sale now!
Living Live 2014 is being held at Uttoxeter Racecourse on the 21st & 22nd June 2014.
Gates open 10am till 9:30pm on Saturday 21st and 10am-5pm on Sunday 22nd June.
Tickets are priced at:
Under 12's go FREE
Concessions (over 60's) £3.50.
Tickets include free parking.