Wishing Box Competition Rules
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Wireless Group Limited ("Wireless Group Limited") general and terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.signal1.co.uk and www.signal2.co.uk ) apply to the “Community SOS” radio appeal ("the Competition") which will run from 1st December – 23rd December ("the Duration”).The "Radio Station" is Signal 1 and Signal 2- Anyone who enters the Appeal (an "Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
1) Details of the Appeal
- Help a Signal Child is a fund which raises money to help disadvantaged children or children’s organisations in Staffordshire and Cheshire since 2006.
- Applications for this Project should be submitted at Wayne Walkers Butchers Outlet Middleport Burslem, OR to the Signal Radio Reception addressed to HASC Wishing Tree, Signal Radio, Stoke Road, Stoke, ST4 2SR. – Application forms can be found on the bottom of the TREE DECORATION sheet found at the above locations and also signal1 and 2.co.uk
- Applications can be submitted from 6 am on 15th January 2016 to midnight on 30th November 2016.
- Applications will be considered for any child within the transmission area of the Radio Station. Children are defined as under 18 years of age. We are not able to consider applications from outside of our transmission area.http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolicensing/mcamaps/al089.pdf).
- Each application will be carefully considered by a judging panel including nominees from the Board of Help A Signal Child in accordance with the selection criteria, a copy of which can be supplied upon request.
- A number of wishes will be selected by the panel to grant throughout 2016 – individuals will be notified in due course.
- 1.9 Applications must come from a representative who is aged 18 or over.
2.0 The winning Project must be within the transmission area of Signal 1
2.1 Full terms and conditions found at signal1.co.uk also apply.
Contact Molly Gould on 01782 441344 for any questions regarding these terms.