Aladdin at Crewe Lyceum 2016
Signal 1 Competition
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Wireless Group Limited general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.signal1.co.uk apply to the Aladin radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 25th November at 9am to Friday 4th December at 4pm (2016) (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Signal 1
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition – Signal 1
To enter the competition an entrant must:
• Register online on the designated form at signal1.co.uk
• Winners will be drawn at random throughout the campaign – there are ten family passes (two adults and two children) to be won.
• Family pass (two adults and two children) to see Aladdin at Crewe Lyceum
• Dates for the prizes are: Saturday 10th December, Sunday 11th December, Tuesday 20th December, Wednesday 21st December and Thursday 22nd December
• The theatre will call the winners to book tickets and booking of dates is subject to availability.
• No change given, no cash or prize alternative