Welcome to the 2015 Transfer Window. We'll be bringing you the latest transfer news as it happens right here...
- Ibrahim Afellay has today completed his move to Stoke City
Afellay has signed a two-year #SCFC contract and has flown to Evian to link-up with his new teammates— Stoke City FC (@stokecity) July 27, 2015
- Asmir Begovic has today completed his long awaited move to Premier League champions Chelsea, The Blues confirmed his arrival with this tweet...
- Ahead of Shay Given's proposed move to Stoke City, we caught up with former Villa & Stoke gaffer Brian Little, he says The Irishman will be an ideal role model for Jack Butland
listen to ‘*EXCLUSIVE* Former Villa & Stoke boss Brian Little says Shay Given is a good move for Potters’ on audioBoom
- Marco Van Ginkel will join Stoke City on a 12 month loan as part of a swap deal with Asmir Begovic. The Dutchman who had been linked with Sunderland, Newcastle & Southampton will be an addition to the £8m fee agreed for the Bosnian between Chelsea and Stoke City. Expect all deals to be concluded early next week.
- Shay Given will this week put pen to paper on an 18 month deal with Premier League outfit Stoke City. The 39 year old will replace outgoing Asmir Begovic who is close to sealing a deal with champions Chelsea.
- Robin Van Persie is having the first part of his medical today ahead of signing a 4 year deal with Turkish side Fenerbache.
- Stoke City have agreed a £7m deal with Sevilla for the sale of midfielder Steven N'Zonzi. In terms of incomings at The Britannia Stadium The Potters didn't deny links with former Liverpool full back Glen Johnson who is available on a free transfer
- This week expect movement from Manchester as a Robin Van Persie exit looks imminent and a second offer for for Morgan Schneiderlin is tabled. Mark Hughes has delayed his press conference until Wednesday to tend to other business, could this be to wrap up deals for Xherdan Shaqiri and Sergio Molina? You'll hear it here first.
- Barcelona have this morning announced the signing of Turkish international Arda Turan. The European champions have reached an agreement with Atletico and the player, however he won't be eligible to play for his new club before their transfer ban is lifted in January.
- Italian legend Andrea Pirlo will be teaming up with Frank Lampard in the MLS after agreeing an 18-month deal with newcomers New York City. From 'No Pirlo No Party' to his inventive free kicks, we all have fond memories of the midfielder, okay. Maybe not Joe Hart...
- Xherdan Shaqiri looks set to be Stoke City's 3rd signing of the Summer after The Potters agreed a £12m fee for the player with Inter Milan, here's a quick look at his best bits from 2014...
- Atletico Madrid have announced that they have completed the signing of once Arsenal target Jackson Martinez from Porto. It is believed the deal is worth around £24.8.
- Matej Vydra is back in Watford after rejoining the club on a 5 year deal. The striker joins from Italian club Udinese to embark on his debut Premier League season.
- Nathaniel Clyne has today completed his £12.5m move to Liverpool. The 24 year old has penned a 5 year deal with the club and becomes Brendan Rodgers' 6th Summer signing.
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid that he wants to leave the club in favor of a move to Manchester United. Louis Van Gaal has reportedly tabled a £28.6m bid for the player.