If you're heading to a festival this year then bear the following in mind.
Two people died last week in China after a woman dropped her phone into a communal toilet at a music festival and they both dived in to try and retrieve it. The tragedy unfolded after the woman dropped the phone into the open-pit toilet and her husband jumped in to find it. Sadly, he quickly lost consciousness. His mother then jumped in to try and save him but she too lost consciousness.
In panic, reports the South China Morning Post, the woman who initially dropped the phone also jumped and she too was overcome by the fumes. In total six people were pulled from the pit. The woman and her husband (who were the unfortunate casualties) have a 1-year-old son. A doctor said the victims suffocated.