Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a property in Crewe.
Firefighters were called to an address in Edleston Road following reports of a fire that was located in the ground floor landing of a building containing flats.
Crews used six breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one covering jet to put out the fire.
They then used a thermal imaging camera to monitor the temperature and a large fan to disperse smoke.
Two casualties were treated for smoke inhalation and four other people were checked over as a precaution.
Crews were at scene for approximately two hours and 20 minutes.