Paramedics have treated a man at a Crewe petrol station, after spilled fuel was splashed into his face.
Emergency services were called to the business on Dunwoody Way at around 6am this morning (10 January) to reports of a fuel spillage.
On arrival they found that approximately 50 litres of fuel had blown onto the forecourt while the tanks were being refilled.
A small amount had also gone into the face of a member of staff.
Firefighters proved basic first aid at the scene, before he was passed to the care of paramedics.
The crew then used sand to cover the spilt fuel on the forecourt.
Staff are using specialist equipment to clear the spillage.