.

Man suffers smoke inhalation after house fire in Crewe

A man has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at his house in Crewe.

Smoke alarms alerted a person to smoke caused by unattended cooking at a property on Badger Avenue.

Firefighters from Crewe and Middlewich attended and, although the fire was out on arrival, they used a thermal imaging camera to check for potential issues.

One person was handed to the care of North West Ambulance Service suffering from smoke inhalation.

For more details on how to stay safe in the kitchen - https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/public-safety/home-safety/kitchen-fire-safety

More from Local