Phoenix Gas Winter Warmers
Phoenix Gas are keeping you warm this winter!
Established in 1994, Phoenix Gas Services is based in Newcastle under Lyme near Stoke on Trent prides itself on being a well-reputed local family run company, delivering high quality boiler care and service across Staffordshire and Cheshire. Tired of people being dissatisfied with unreliable tradesmen and expensive nationwide businesses. Phoenix Gas aims to provide a one-stop-shop for central heating and hot water needs that is both affordable and customer focused. From boiler replacements, to boiler services, power-flushing to advice on choices of boiler, we really offer it all when it comes to heating your home.
Phoenix Gas; warming the hearts and homes of our community
Phoenix Gas offer free quotations for boiler installations and full central heating systems, simply visit https://phoenixgasservices.co.uk/contact/
or call us on 01782 564448
You can get 10% off a boiler service! Simply quote 'Signal1'! *running until the end of February*
Phoenix Gas can also offer Renewable alternatives such as Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal and Solar PV! Contact them to find out more.
AND... Don't forget they also cater for Commercial Services, including boiler servicing and health checks.
Safety tips from Phoenix Gas!
- Gas boilers should be checked annually
- Gas fire are an open flue appliance, so we need to know the flue is doing its job and an adequate air supply is available for the combustion process.
- Don't block air vents! It's there to do a job!
-Talk to your neighbours during cold spells, are they nice and warm? Is the boiler ok?
- Top up your boiler pressure to one bar. This helps stop any further failures.
- If you have a condensation boiler and the condensate terminates outside, these have a tendency to freeze during winter. Please try to defrost yourself using warm water.
- If you have any concerns regarding gas safety, contact a gas safe company such as Phoenix Gas.