T4U Shoebox Appeal
Give love in a box this year with Signal 1 & 2 and our friends at T4U...
Its simple to get involved!
- Step 1:Find a shoebox or collect boxes from our locations
- Step 2:Wrap it in Christmas paper
- Step 3:Fill it with useful gifts and optional donation
- Step 4:Drop it off at one of our locations
Useful gifts to put in your box
For boys or girls
What these children need most are practical supplies, e.g.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facecloth and soap
- Please also include a few small gifts,
(e.g. a soft toy, ball, game, puzzle, bubbles, small musical instrument i.e. harmonica/recorder, a photo of yourself)
- Cooking utensils (no knives)
- Plastic utensils (plates, bowls, cutlery)
- Soap & other small toiletries
- Small Christmas decoration
- Small decorative item
- T-towels (preferably quite decorative)
- Plastic containers
- Washing line pegs
- Washing up cloths
- Small toiletries
Where will my box go?
Eastern Europe and Africa.
*please note, we are still collecting the boxes for Operation Christmas
Why are we doing this?
Changing lives one box at a time. We are showing vulnerable children and families that they are loved at Christmas.
Please click the following links if you would like to see a video of a sample shoebox for each category:
- Boy 3-5
- Boy 6-11
- Boy 12+
- Girl 3-5
- Girl 6-11
- Girl 12+
School, organisation or just love doing shoeboxes. Enter your details below for bulk box requests.